Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Starting to Eat

Finally, I’ve joined the world of blogging.  I kept telling myself that eventually I would, but would put it off due to various excuses (lies):  the timing wasn’t right, I didn’t know enough, didn’t know what to write about, etc.  And while I’m certain that this is simply a starter blog, at least I’m starting! 
After graduating with a BA in Creative Writing, I kept asking myself what I could possibly write about.  I experimented with several subjects before deciding that the best thing to keep me writing would be to write about what I love: food.  So now, I have joined the very popular and ever growing world of foodies.  To put it simply, I am starting to truly eat.  
Most of you are familiar with this story.  Currently unemployed, new resident of New York City:  What do I eat?  Where can I eat without plowing through my savings at full speed?  These are questions many of us ask ourselves today.  While it is not my only mission, it is my current goal to investigate this subject while enjoying myself and also indulging in the occasional splurge.  I am confident that as I start and continue Starting Out Eating it will become more defined and specific.  For now, I just want to share my experiences … and begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment